Saturday 22 January 2011

The Balm Hot Mama!


Just came across this in my local TK Maxx on the bargain shelf for £2.99 what a travesty and a bargain for me. I am NW50 on and am a bit wary of peachy blushes sometimes but I noticed that this is a very near in shade to the Nars Orgasm which I love and so scooped it up. Its a golden peachy hue with a very velvety smooth texture. The shimmer is very fine and great for a bronze look or just a healthy glow. Can be applied with fingers or brush. Its dual purpose for use as either a blush or shadow, although I suspect I will be using this mainly as a blusher like many people do. Its a brilliant purchase and would recommend this to everyone.
Apologies for the photo quality - I took them from my Iphone in the evening in hence poor lighting.

5 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous!! Thanks for mentioning it.
    XOXO from a new follower,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for comment hun, and thanks for following, check out my new IMAT slideshow. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope they still have this! I have a TK MAXX near me! This looks like a good product! Thanks for the review!
    xoxo
    http://obsessedbeautygeek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Courtney, Yes I have seen it sometimes in my local store. Hop you find it - its a fab make up item! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Has anyone seen this in any London tkmaxx stores thanks please tell me where

      Delete